You won’t be able to resist Ms. M’s delightful Valentine cocktail, the “Cupid’s Concoction
Ah, there goes that little cherub, popping ‘round February again, along with sweet, silly yet catchy rhythms that go, “stupid Cupid, stop picking on me…”
You won’t be able to resist Ms. M’s delightful Valentine cocktail, the “Cupid’s Concoction,” in honor of Cupid, the ancient Roman god of love. It only takes 3 minutes; start by preparing the following (yields 2 servings):
• 6 ounces white cranberry juice
• 4 ounces lemon lime soda
• 2 ounces vodka
• 2 ounces grenadine
• 4 ounces simple syrup or honey
• 4 tablespoons granulated red sprinkles
• A variety of red fruits: strawberries, cherries and raspberries are recommended
• Ice cubes
1. Pour the simple syrup or honey into a flat plate that is bigger than the glass that the cocktail will be served in. In a separate plate, place sprinkles on that plate. Place the rim in the simple syrup and then in the sprinkles until the rim is lined.
2. Fill cup with ice and then pour in the white cranberry juice, vodka, and grenadine,
3. Top with red fruits or set on the rim for added height and texture. Serve immediately.
4. For those who would be bringing your very own little Cupids along to your Valentine’s dinner and would want to make sure that they too enjoy this same delicious mix, all you need to do is replicate the same steps MINUS the Vodka… and Voila! Instant Valentine’s affair that even the little ones can enjoy!